- Utilized social media for music concerts for rural Georgia venue to promote venue and concerts. First sold out concert within 8 months of venue opening. Currently have almost 5,000 Facebook fans.
- Created and implemented social media strategy and blog for Pet Rescue by Judy causing donations to increase by 25% and adoptions to increase by 50%.
- Project management of numerous software development projects for agencies, such as FDIC, and Fortune 500 companies including Lockheed Martin, Nasdaq, Coca-Cola, Macy’s and others.
- Created Orlando Connections (http://www.OrlandoFLConnections.com), a lifestyle blog about Orlando. Created and maintain social media sites connected to Orlando Connections.
- Create Orlando Canine Connections (http://www.OrlandoCanineConnections.com), a website dedicated to dog lovers in Orlando. Created and maintain social media sites connected to Orlando Connections.
- Photograph many local events, food, beverage, sporting events and music concerts. You can see my photography portfolio on this site.
- Managed the design and development of new website for Georgia DOT that averages 250k visits per month. Website was promoted via social media channels and SEO optimized
- Expertise in tools such as WordPress, Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, HootSuite, Google+, Pinterest, etc.
- Expertise in Search Engine Optimization
Jennifer loves everything digital including social media, online marketing, website design and blogging, just to name a few. She has a diverse career of 20+ years in digital marketing, project management and software development. This combination of expertise and passion is the perfect blend to allow to excel in her current role as Social Media Optimization at DRUM PR.
Areas of Expertise
- Program and Project Management
- Social Media Strategy and Implementation
- Website Design and Development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Online Marketing Strategy and Implementation
- Online Advertising
- Software Development
- Marketing Communications
University of Central Florida
B.S., Business Administration, Minor Computer Science
Currently studying for PMP certification
Project Management Institute (PMI)
Serve on Board of Directors for Pet Rescue by Judy
Social Media Club